Michael Coleman

Michael Coleman

Friday 29 July 2011

The Lincoln Lawyer

Over the last few months our lovefilm account has thrown up a few surprises.

Every now and again we receive a film that neither Beth or I remember adding to our list. Anyway I suppose at the very least this gives me the chance to watch something that I ordinarily might not see and therefore, potentially, find a great film that I had not previously been aware of.

This is not what happened here. Do not watch this film, ever!

People should be paid to watch Matthew McConaughey act. There is little not a single performance in this film worthy of discussion, despite there being a few actors/actresses that I have enjoyed immensely in other films (cf. William H. Macy, John Leguizamo and even Marisa Tomei - who has moments of seeming attractive but who just seems to be middle-aged eye-candy but in a way that misses the strange allure of the 'Wrestler').

2.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment